Record Screen Action
Making video is becoming more and more popular to people, which leads to throngs of people crazy about it. However, not all the people know how to make video on their computer, then why not use screen action recorder? So they can capture all movements on their computer to video.
What is screen action recorder?
Screen Recording Suite is known as a powerful screen action recorder that can help you record whatever actions happened on your computer screen with high quality, so you can make your own tutorial videos for uploading to video websites or sharing with your friends.
What’s more, Screen Recording Suite provides the ability to output your screen recordings to AVI or Windows Media Video (WMV) format, so you can transfer the recorded videos to your portable gadget without any conversion.
With this program, recording screen actions can be nothing difficult at all.
With the Screen Recording Suite, you can:
1. Capture live streaming video and audio flowed on computer screen, so you can record live NBA match video and enjoy it offline.
2. Record video through webcam when you make video call on Skype, msn, GTalk etc. so you can capture web camera video and share with your friends.
3. Make software instructional video from desktop recording for easy learning, so people can understand better.
4. Record website guide, so that you can demonstrate online service and business, and people can easy to follow.
5. Record screen action, such as video games, and save as standard AVI format, then publish to video website for sharing with others.
User guide to record action on screen with Screen Recording Suite
Step 1: free download the Screen Recording Suite from its official website or Google it, then install on your computer.
Step 2: launch the program on your computer, and click “Option” to choose your destination file to store the video you are going to make.
Step 3: select recording mode by two methods. First is manual mode: you should drag your mouse to select recording region to record screen action. Secord is clicking “Quick Start” to record. Under this menu, you have 5 options. Screenshot can record screen actions based on mouse clicks and keystrokes. Full Screen can record all the changes on desktop in full screen.
Step 4: when you are ready, click “Start”, and you can make movement on your computer that you want to record, the program will record automatically. It will keep on recording screen actions until you stop it. After the recording finished, you can click “Folder” to preview your recordings.
You see, just in several steps and you can record action on screen. So, if you have any inspiration to make tutorial videos, just use the screen action recorder to help you.